Monday, May 4, 2020

Alt-Right Punk Rock Blog Entry

Dunno exactly what to say,
but hell,
it sure seems like the moment to say: "NYC STRONG".


I can't tell you how much I've been praying for NYC,
the "home of punk",
and I've been nostalgically listening to "Ramones" on repeat,
just kind of getting to grips with what NYC means to us all...

I think of Johnny Ramone, aka Alan Cummings, who said that punk is 'right wing'.

Most punks would scoff at that,
yet we all know it's true...

The whole,
"Put the swastika in the garbage can"
is truly bs when you think of it.

Like yeah,
those damned poor white nationalists...

Oh man let's kick their asses!!!

Yeah give me a break,
all this anti-fascist shit out there,
it fucking pisses me off!

Like little white boy BLM protesters...
Fuck all off!! It's gay as fuck all this nostalgia out there for the black race...

IT's like,
When are people just going to move beyond slavery and take responsibility for their shit!!!???!!!???

I mean honestly,
We all know what the pro-occupy set thinks...

They want to engender antipathy between families and friends...

I know it for a fact!

So what I say,
is merely this...

"Christ died for your sins."

RT DDU 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment