Friday, June 9, 2017

Trump Literally Has Created Heaven on Earth: "What the F*ck are you Commies Bitching About"

Through my studies of England's native religion of Anglicanism (i.e. Episcopalianism proper), I have revealed to myself, and now you, the sheer genius of the Trump administration.

Trump is an "Anglican".

OK?

Anglicans, or Episcopalians, do not believe in heaven or hell as I personally do.  I, myself, believe that hell is a pit in the center of the earth and heaven is...

Well, let's get to the point.

Anglicans, such as Donald J. Trump, believe that heaven and hell are states of mind here on earth.  I could say as much as this about his hermeneutics;

If, in fact, Trump's religious affiliation plays more of a part in his post-deconstructionist politik than we might suppose then it would seem as though Trump is - ala' Trump tower on 5th Avenue - trying to create heaven on earth in the U.S.

I have to say, that Episcopalian son of a gun has done it!

Look outside!

Even when it rains these days it seems heavenly!

I say to all of you doubters and cynics:

"I pity you for your resentement.  It must surely be hell on earth."

RT 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment