Friday, June 23, 2017

"PUNK ROCKERS 4 TRUMP" - DDU to Liberal

The real punk rock will always originate with the genius who invented the punk rock power chord...  that is, Johnny Ramone.

Johnny Ramone, the guitar player for the legendary and trend setting band "Ramones", invented the punk rock power chord which we still hear today in the best pop punk (i.e. the REAL sound of current punk rock).

Johnny, known as the KKK to his friends and Alan Cummings (an Irish surname) to his family had this to say in regards to what the liberal activist caste has done to the politicization of punk rock by counter-culturalists...

"God bless George W. Bush and God bless America!"

and

"People latch on to liberalism at a young age and I just always hope that they'll learn to see the world the way it really is!"

and

"Punk is right wing!"


Seen?
Yet we're told - "OH YOU FASCIST!!!  THROW YOUR SWASTIKA IN THE GARBAGE CAN!" ad infinitum to the point where your average wanna be counter-culturalist activist will view rascists, like Johnny (He was - as per legend - SO bigoted that his bandmates would say "Oh, here comes the KKK" when he'd arrive at the studio), with a kind of blind arrogant (and esp. violent [as per Alexandria]) hatred.

Raw.

Undiluted...

Hatred for rascists.

Well I'm proud to be a punk rock deplorable.  I stink.  I'm on the dole.  I'm poor.

But you know something?
I'm the richest man in the world since Trump got elected.
I'm the poorest millionaire on my block, and listen to punk rock (esp. emo/pop punk [the same exact thing actually]) all day long, every day of the week!

So to all you activist wanna be's (I'm the real deal Tea Party protester [ASTROTURF?!?!?!  F*CK YOU NANCY PELOSI!!!  THE ONLY ASTROTURF I'VE SEEN IS FROM WHINY LIBS MARCHING WITH FUCKING DISH RAG ASS SIGNS LIKE SHEEPLE] and if you only knew the type of real deal - on the ground, and on the street - activism I've done you would fear the Tea Party even more than you've been told to):

QUITE LISTENING TO NPR LIKE MIND NUMBED ROBOTS AND FUCKING PLAY "Ramones" FFS!

No comments:

Post a Comment