Tuesday, June 13, 2023

TRUMP IN JAIL: "Domestic Democracy United Comments"

TRUMP JUST ARRESTED AND PUT IN JAIL: "```trump is in jail atm```"
So What I would Like to comment Upon Firstly,
Is he actually Said, He WANTED to Go to Jail for his Beliefs...
So,
I presume this an Official Tea Party Protest,
All for Donald J. Trump, Whom I endorsed upon him running his candidacy.
...But pence is a likely candidate should he be reemed and we need a Pardon.
But..
Jesus Christ Bless Trump, in that jail cell right now, believing in freedom instead of Marxism, and know that it Was Lawyers who started this...
We as citizens here, in North Cackalackistan, HATE LAWYERS... it's an ancient tradition of North Carolinians... and as I watched Trump's address at the GOP (Grand Ole' Party) Convention in Greensboro NC, I thought - "WOW!!!"
So pray for Trump ya'll B/C he is in jail atm...
TRUMP ROBINSON "24

No comments:

Post a Comment