Wednesday, June 21, 2023

A Discourse on the Conservative Character of 23

 I'm loathe to comment on quothe the Fed "Seditionist" counter-culture, but seeing as I've had my bouts of hatefilled civil dissidence...  I, well, I guess it warrants some comment...

I didn't start out doing republican hooliganism, bricking windows, kicking windows out (my last charge I kicked out a window with my Doc Martin Boot) and drinking fighting and fucking, but I'm afraid that what I've done in the past may be about to repeat itself with the Trump Youth.  I pray for the best.

It all started back in around 2008/09.  I was walking back from taking the bus to return a DVD downtown Asheville, NC (maybe you remember Biltmore - Like that, but in the Livingston Projects).  I was dressed, clear as day, in olive green, nike air force ones (probably my BIGGEST mistake), and a crook'd hip hop style cap.  I walked back, past a bus stop in the middle of day about a block and a half from my Habitat on the Corner, right next to the Ghetto.

I casually and amiably bought some soup on my way back from the bus, a couple packs of smokes etc, and strolled on my way up an inclined hill next to a baseball Diamond the Firemen used to pitch at.  I didn't expect anything out of the ordinary to happen, I was merely minding my own business...  I walked past a bus stop, at the top of the hill by the baseball field.

There were several ghoulish black youts, hanging around the bus stop - as they are wont to do...

One of them asked me,

"Say Bro, Can you spare some dough?"

I said,

"Sorry Brother, Ain't got none"...

,,,

...

I walked up about half a block, and I hear this rustle, 


like a commotion behind me (keep in mind I'm only a block from my home mid-day).



Look behind me,

and I see this nigger, with probably about 5 or 6 of his nigger gangbanging buddies following the leader, running up behind at me from over my shoulder.

Now at this point I clearly should have hitched it...  skedaddled... RUN OFT'... 

...but I didn't.

B/C these colors don't run! 

...unless it's for hell-week under the Northwood Charger's Wrestling Team's Training program (where I learned how to scrap).

I turned around,

and WHAM!!!

Socked in the face,

down to the curb....

I look up,

and all I see is 5 or 6 niggers,

outlined in the broad sky,

whomping my ass...  they rifled through my pockets around my crotch like a bunch of faggots (no money) and took my faux-gold cig case my Girlfriend at the time brought back from Tijuana and gave to me for my birthday.  They literally scooped those hundred dollar Nikes off my gottdamned feet, and stole oft with my soup and cigs, no bling or money to show for it..


I get up, socks all wet in the soil (thinking of nothing but blood though),

and there's this one Big Nig stayed behind after the others run oft, with his hand in his pocket real silent like;  I say,

"Look man,

 I didn't see nothing,

I ain't sayin nothing.

I won't call the cops... it's cool, alright?"


He left oft, like the others to go hide in those Ghetto enclaves the progressive Dems created for them when the yanks won the War between the Mason Dixon and the rest of whatever America is known as...

and I said,

I'll handle this my GODDAMNED self.


So I got my revenge!


Through property destruction,

violence,

and that's that!


I literally graffed, bricked, punched and stomped so many niggers the Fed didn't catch me for, hell, it's probably a felony even WITHOUT peetarded "hate-crime" laws....


What?  What?



...and I fear for the downtrodden Trump Youth.

What does their future hold, other than similar stories?  Can we create a world without violence?

I'm trying to.

Since I've committed myself to nonviolence and completely abstaining from bricking windows from now on,

I feel that I'm on the long path to letting that by gone

be gone...


But what about the dispossessed Republican Youths - today - facing oppression?






I fear a lot of tumult in the future for them...  Hell, I'd tell 'em to stand down but there ain't no rationalizing nor reasoning with a kitsch white male in his late 20's is there?  I hope we can give these young repub-stud fuck-ups a chance,

b/c if you'd have seen what a lot of young repubs have seen?

"Trauma"

"Abuse"

"Sexual Molestation"

etc.???











You'd better be glad they ain't killed nobody yet nor already,

though technically some have, which is a ponderous issue.







I believe in a way the conundrum could be likened to Flannery O'Conner's account in "Wise Blood" of WW2 Soldiers returned home to find their homes gawn, they wives run oft, and a whole hell of a lot of PTSD in need of some kind of ventilation!!!




...and I don't mean no HVAC unit maintenance!


People react to being dehumanized oft' grotesquely,

and oft' punished under the law with Jail time and Law fines that one's average man in the agrarian or civilized citied society wouldn't be able to live down, bear the price of, or be redeemed by the Church in regards to a down payment of sin for!

...

...

...

But let me tell you,

...

...

...the tail is as fine as it was told in Caroll's "Alice in Wonderland",


[at the end of 'The Mouse's Tale' if you got your spectacles, you can barely make out the secret - "I'LL BE JUDGE, I'LL BE JURY, SAID CUNNING, OLE' FURY"]


and when these cats get out,


they ain't gonna have to go to no titty bar to get laid,

Honestly,

I mean,

 ...they ARE and WILL BE welcomed with open arms by the VERY ATTRACTIVE women of Southern Charmed character in our Grand Ole' Party,

now & forever ;)






So in this discourse,

I would say that "yes",

I have gotten laid for being a conservative evangelical activist,

but did I care?  No.

Because this here is about the message,

and if the OATHKEEPERS ARE DOING GD 20 YEARS, 
"AfTeR TeLlInG pEoPlE To NoT BrInG ThEiR GuNs To JaNuArY 6Th?"

Then All I'll say is that the fine engendered hotblooded evangelical grrrls of the USA will be waiting for them Tea Party Patriots when they get out for good behavior.  I remember oncet, Alex Jones talking about the travails of the Tea Party, and he basically said Carte Blanche, "Being Tea Party will get you tang".

I hate to tell ya'll,

but it's so true these loser dorklingers on the left's sex lives seem like a disgusting tale of mummified corpses from Tales from the Crypt...

I mean Christ,

try not having a douchebag ass beard,

and NOT being a woke rapist child molester supporting mob,

and TRY NOT to listen to all that shit urban music that ain't even current or in with Afro American Culture.

and Try to Stand Up.

Fall the Fuck in Reverse 2 get that tang.

Fuck around and you'll git your asses drug to H E DOUBLE YOU KNOW WHAT...

Hell no man,

quit all that BS,

If you want a hot chick,

Try Growing a Pair, american democrat Leftinista cabal~!

Your Liberal Slut Girls ain't hot like ours,

Get 'er done!

RT STILLWELL23

No comments:

Post a Comment