Sunday, November 13, 2022

I Was Recently in House Fire That Almost Killed me - "Update for Readers"

 

I recently nearly died last Friday in a house fire Friday, and there was nothing untoward about it. It was just another day in the studio.
Thank God I didn't, though I'm sure many on the left were wishing that I had.  I feel fairly lucky...
I merely ash'd my CBD spliff and a piece of the ash spilled...  
The fire burned more quickly, then out of control - all on Friday When I had predicted quote "God Would Cry".  This is an existential issue for me, as I recently released an album - and if I HAD died, it would have been with that final blog headline, a whole lot of sketchy shit after a hospital incarceration after losing a loved one, and the only surviving vinyl in the house from my final release.
Why didn't I die?
I'll never know.
I'm glad to be alive,
and b/c of renter's insurance (coupled with my family's ability to house me) - I and my mother stand to do quite quite well out of this!  The house should be reconstructed, so we didn't lose the property (My family owns the property), I should get a new studio (We'll see what of it survives, but I may finally be able to graduate from Sony Acid Pro and start using MIDI), and I just generally feel glad to not be singed~
Thanks to my regular readers, looking in...
There are some that just pop in for a viral article or two,
some who are out there in various countries who keep up with my news feed,
and some who casually browse the new material for breaking news comment,
so thanks for being fans and turning to politalk... and thanks generally for being awesome!
I think I'll fare quite amiably at not being killed wantonly in the near future- DDU 11-13-2022

No comments:

Post a Comment