Friday, November 25, 2022

I Phone Sweatshops + Pissed of Chinamen = Smart Phones Compromised Algorithmically

I was shocked to see what is happening at the exploitation of innocent workers in Communist China of late...  I had no idea how pissed off the on the ground workers of the factories that manufacture Apple I Phones in China really were, and are in general.  Pissed off Chinese are civilly disobedient in regards to Communist China, and the world's consumers' complicity therein.  We buy these products, at sweatshop labor prices, as the new in thing for keen hipster types who are conscientious and socially aware in progressive ways...
What is the reality?
These I Phones, and their overpriced corporate gross revenue are at a price...
...on some level, we are always complicit in buying cheaper to the detriment of low skill/low wage employees on the ground who provide our most used products.  But in the trade with Communist China, who I'll remind animal lovers out there will pick up strays on the street if they catch them wandering around and have them slaughtered mercilessly to prevent Covid-19, we are now seeing a real sense of the reality of this neglectful practice coming full cycle, BIGLY.
The algorithms in I phones, I have many reasons to believe, make them severely unwise purchases in general.  I'd go GOOGLE PIXEL, as an alternative.  I PHONE tech COST MORE, PAY THEIR EMPLOYEES LESS, EXPLOIT INTERNATIONAL TRADE LOOPHOLES - and, honestly with tech, satellite and GPS location software, seem a severely undermining security risk...
So buy a goddamned PC tower, people...  It's called Intel, and Dell - And buy a goddamned tower, with Linux/Windows or whatever.  Are we going to be cattle when it comes to trade, WW3 and our complicity in slave labor?
Get right with the Movement this Christmas!
B/C my Grandma, a former FBI agent, Died this year of COVID-19 related respiratory illness...   and I don't blame the Chinaman on the street, or even Chinamen in general...  I don't even blame the Chinese government (although you want to talk about a foreign enemy, look no further).
I blame compromising where we shouldn't have...
As soon as we compromise on lower quality product from China big-tech slave labor,
we get this.
And that's just not good
International Democracy United 2022
Merry Xmas

No comments:

Post a Comment