Thursday, November 24, 2022

Good Thanksgiving to All Ya'll

 I predicted in my last post that we would be attacked again, and was immediately scoffed at by a media elite saying: "Well if you say there will be another attack, in America you will always be right!"

I don't accept that,

and the same day as my last post, I predict we will be attacked, there was a mass shooting at a Walmart that killed seven north of the Carolinas in Virginia

...I refuse to say, well it's just another day and not pay attention to the news and merely write off Totschlags or willful "Manslaughter" as something that only happens to "deplorables" in flyover country.  We need to have active sympathy for actual factical loss of life - merely by following the Broadcast News.

It's scary when my own psychiatrist - state mandated often - recommend people don't watch the evening news out of some kind of care for mental illness...  is it the doctors' solution that we stick our heads in the sand and ignore reality for-the-sake of remaining mentally healthy and undisturbed?

Perhaps,

but to me it goes into lib arts indoctrination.  They tell students in Psychology and Sociology a lot about the phenomenon of Broadcast Advertising and News, most of it critical of the news-as-such.  As someone who takes journalism seriously, gonzo or not, this seems counter-intuitive,

Why are attentive citizens of the USA so condemnable by doctors?

I think the answer lies in the Atheism/Agnosticism Intellectual sophistry versus Protestant Born Again Christian Culture, and the schism therein.

So good thanksgiving to all of you out there,

thanks for turning to politalk - and this day of our lord thanksgiving day (in which we celebrate the initial meal between puritans and Indians after a harvest) - I can say I am truly thankful for my Life!

RT STILLWELL

Domestic Democracy United

No comments:

Post a Comment