Friday, November 12, 2021

In a Word: "Apocalyptic"

 Every day, I think all born again protestant evangelicals ask their-selves,

"What if Jesus Christ comes back today?"

I've been thinking about it for years, and ruminating over the reality of all of my own dearest works being burned up, to create a "New heaven and New earth".

What kind of narcissistic pre-conscience/conscious impulse says,

"Well if I die at least I'll have my works or my children to carry on after my death."

Our works are nothing,

the history books pile up,

waiting for the pyre -

All will come to see the judgement of Jah's justice, in it's fullest living biblical word of Glory.

Since we look forward to the second coming of IESUS HOMINUM SALVATORE, let's do our best to speed it's coming...

























THE ONE TRUE GOD

No comments:

Post a Comment