Monday, November 8, 2021

I Co-Produced this 52k Hitz Bertelsmann Video for Douglass Rushkoff (cheque it here)

 

I basically agree with this commentator and would like to say he wasn't really a commie tbf.

I worked on this project with my co-conspirators at the time, getting the film made etc...


Honestly,

Douglass Rushkoff is essentially right on one point - that corporatism and the corporate charter are wrong for america, wrong for the world, and there's a more free market way to do business.  I read the transcript for the book, and it starts with how getting mugged is looked down upon by NY libs in the name of reporting crime bringing property values down...  Getting mugged, and writing about it in a published book is - fucking - cool.  I never met mr. Rushkoff, but working on the project was a real buzz kinda D.I.Y. style etcetera...

In my opinion,

the American Revolution was a revolution against 

monarchical systems of economic organization, i.e. "corporate cancel culture".


My own personal comment on the matter...




DDU believes in FMD (Free Market Democracy) before any political party or agenda.

There IS a more free market way to do business,

and it doesn't have to do with labor legislaTION or activism,

it's more a way of saying that we don't need to think or get ourselves "outside of the box",

what we need to do is to "get inside" the box,

and work with what works!

~R.T> Stillwelll DDU2021


BELOW ARE MORE Videos MaDe 4 ThE lIfE InCoRpOrAtEd Bertelsmann Book Publisher by yours truly DDU -


^LIFE INC. "DISPATCH" 03

Doug Rushkoff project I co-produced "less is more"


To Find more,
Search "Life Inc."



more of what I co-produced


more that I essentially agree with despite the quasi-marxism but ain't - it's pure nyc~



WHY CORPORATIONS HATE FMD (free maRket democracy")





more to watch!!!  Go FMD (Free Market Democracy)


I disagree with this one,
but it's still kinda cool these vids I co-produced got D.I.Y. publication n' play!!!

Douglas Rushkoff vid I co-produced: "At Least Understand the Rules so that we Stand a chance of choosing Free Market Democracy!"



No comments:

Post a Comment