Friday, November 19, 2021

DDU COSIGNS Mc'Connell's Bipartisan Stance in "Times as These"









Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell of Kentucky met with Majority Leader Chuck Schumer of New York to discuss putting partisan differences aside and moving forward on reestablishing America's debt ceiling.

"We had a good discussion about several different issues that are all extent here as we move toward the end of the session, and we agreed to keep talking and working together," McConnell said of his meeting with Schumer...  McConnell seemed poised to respond to allegations of racism, but under undue pressure simply said, "Fuck it.".

www.soundcloud.com/clip-1 4 C&C NC INC SOUNDSYSTEM TRACK & MIXES



Let me just tell you,
the people who call me racist, and such things - they don't know me.  I am not a nazi, I'm a Neo-Con.  Some people seem loathe to acknowledge the difference...
I always ditto Rush Limbaugh's EIB platform, % 99 of the time...
but honestly,
I think McConnell is a respectable legislator,
and it's gonna be McConnell repubs saying through out the next few years, 
"Two parties, one team!"
who win us the Midterm Election...
I love republicanism,
and I love trump, mccain and bush -
But first I love Jesus,
and the reality is, many people have opine's in regards II current politik that ARE woke, liberal quasi-"snowflake-esque", you might observe non-partisanlike etc.
and many of them are my loved ones and friends...

So I would like to say
that while I support certain aspects of Trumpian paleoconservo's platform,
I think oft' times paleo-cons do a disservice to our party (a'l'a' Infowars etc.).
It may play in Peoria,
but here in NC I think we're ALL McConnell repubs...

so In short,
My cohort who I know of but never mention due to not wanting to defame his respectable repute, I.E. my dad Mike O'Donnell,
Once said, "..there is a time and place for everything..",
and now - sometimes recently, has being in the future will what it would be and who it was, and is NEVER the present-as-such...

shortly,
nothing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment