Saturday, October 23, 2021

Touchin' Base with my Regular Readers

 Hi Politalk fans,

I'd like to say thanks to anyone who takes time out of their busy day to check my blog entries.  I've been fortunate enough to have a fairly regular 'drip' and I'm proud to announce that we passed having 1000 hits last month, and hopefully we can top that this month!  Thanks for reading brothers and sisters!

The tenets of DDU Politalk superPAC (not affiliated with any political party or condidate) are simply put,

"Freedom, Democracy, Justice and Liberty"

So I pray that we bring these traditions of our forbearer's into the Present Age as such!

My main goal with this blog is to bring people to Christ,

and with that being said,

should you ever find it appropriate, try praying to your own Personal Jesus and just see what happens!

I've been praying once a day (no more no less) for over 7 years without exception, and all I'll say is that Prayer often seems to be the last thing we do when it should be the first.  It's up to us to have a responsible relationship with the covenant of Jesus, or IESUS HOMINUM SALVATORE.  We can do this through theology, open air preaching, group prayer, and many other means.


If you haven't turned 180 degrees around from your sin and confessed your sins to your own personal Jesus, I'd highly recommend that ya'll give the Messiah a chance.  There are miracles to be made.  


So with that being said,

I'll dip into my family Bible and transcribe some very quickly:

...drink offering thereon, and he poured the oil thereon..."




No comments:

Post a Comment