Saturday, October 2, 2021

Speak English or dog

 Their shoes irhythm, I'm the best Vines of the American way Griffin fortitude. Extra-long fit all rigged up a real hot cha cha cha cha. I know I shall. Shamone what's my address what's my address shamona rice or Rona! Hey we will we will rock you. American hawkish Ingenuity with the meaningless drivel of the UK media breathing down our necks with their pro-zionist Pro Islam is hatred of the stop he islamization of Europe movement! Why is it in Boris Johnson's vested interest to speak in tongues and have the tousled hair of a dog not God a canine! Why is it that's the most important. It's already all by the last time that a little forward and or ripped off by! That's the trade our dog K-9 less than a domesticated the pet worms come going to hell for eternity for being an atheist season a steak call me piece of ask Jasmine backwards Aryan dribble and bell and red!

No comments:

Post a Comment