Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Born Again Liberty

There are many manifold and numerous ways to find the Soul as such.  Why the Soul?  It takes a lot of work, faith and determination to come to a realization about the Soul that is within the realm of Reason.  Stay with heaven, and you'll get there to the other side friend.  Hold on to God, with a grip so tight your knuckles turn white.  Don't you think people have lost touch with the Faith in the present age?  The answer is simply this.
Ask ourselves, WWJD?

What would jesus do if he were here, right now?
What would he think of the Earth?
What would he think of you, me and our nation?

I can't imagine my Savior texting on a smart phone or binge watching T.V.  I doubt he would go into one of those movie theatres.  His cross wouldn't fit through the door, and neither can mine.
What do we do?
<*>Would Jesus do that?<*>

Peter said, "Repent - Every one of you!"

So, as we all know if we are <*>born again<*>, a good lady princess can see heaven in a way her Prince is incapable of.  Let us not forget the importance of Women today in our world.  The hand that rocks the cradle, rocks the nation!  And say a prayer for Mother Mary...And the poor innocent women of Aghanistan.

We'll have<*> Halloween <*>on <*>Christmas<*> and <*>Christmas<*> on <*>Halloween<*> this foul year of our lord, 2021.

I'd suggest the scoffers focus on their breathing.  I think it would be a good idea for us, since we're waiting for Jesus, to passionately repent of our sins and beg god to forgive us for the the secrets we keep that Hosana on high has an omnipotent eye on, upon and see's out of the back of his head.  There is nothing that Jah doesn't see!
So if you're not all prayed up,
I'd suggest we get passionate...
I'd suggest we do our part, when it comes to prayer.
I'd suggest we learn to ignore the Achilles Heel of pride, the deadly sin.
I'd suggest we turn from sin by standing up, and doing a one eighty turn - literally - from all of the sin in front of you.








































And by standing up and turning from the ways of the present age,
you're saying "I DO RECEIVE IESUS HOMINUM SALVATORE. THE DEVIL IS REAL AND I WANT TO KNOW THAT I'M GOING TO HEAVEN TO SEE MY LOVED ONES.  I & I'M NOT TOO PROUD TO ASK SOMEONE FOR SALVATION!"

i.h.s.
Ty
R.T. Stillwell

No comments:

Post a Comment