Thursday, March 25, 2021

O on the implicit danger of islamicist communism

A lot of people don't know about the implicit dangers of communism. I think that this should be more noted within the public media and yeah yeah public Zeitgeist. For the following reasons, and I see this with all due a plan.. Year ID osama Bang Leyden was a Communist. I'm not even lying and grammatical typos aside osama bin lauden was a Died in the wall marxist Communist. I would hate to say that about anybody of course, because the accusations of communism cannot be levelled irresponsibly. But what I will say is this! Joseph McCarthy under the directive of the CIA uncovered the Communist treason plot which dogs exist and bid exist in the 1950s and still exists today. Suck my roid written ballsack today!

No comments:

Post a Comment