Wednesday, March 24, 2021

no name

Wow I am so glad where we can all get together today we are all together today. I am so glad that you size Christ died for your things and you can excepted, now can't you. I am so glad that Jesus Christ died for your sayings. I am so glad that we all know that Jesus Christ died for your sayings but did you know he didn't just die for your sayings he died for your ass INS. Wow I am so glad that Jesus Christ died for your eyes he died fear eyes he died for you. I am so happy the Jesus Christ died for my sins. He has died for my sins as though each time it was my own. Wow I am so glad that Jesus Christ died for my sins each as in each time as it were the beginning of the father. For behold God is the alpha and Neil nigger. D beginning and the last. So God is dead. God died for your sins. If we are to admit that Jesus Christ died for our sins, than we must except that we killed God. Because G sides is God. And so it was that Jesus cry cried for your sins any only be gotten sign of man. Is alive! So yeah it shall be as in the end as it was in the beginning, for Jesus Christ saves.

No comments:

Post a Comment