Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Ezekiel 25 the word of the Lord

The safe the Lord God because the philistines have dealt by revenge and taken vengeance with a despiteful heart, to destroy it for the old hay trade ellipse sees therefore the sayeth the Lord God behold I will stretch out mine hand upon the philistines and I will cut off the chair attams and destroy the running of the seacoast And I will ask you great venging subhan him with furious rebukes. Ending shall know that I am Lord when I shall lay my vengeance upon them . Any came to pass in the 11th year in the 1st day of the month that the word of the Lord came on to us saying sign of man because that has set against russei land AHA she is broken that was the gates of the people ellipse E she is turned on to me I shall be replenished now she is laid waste. Any shell make a spoil of thy riches and make a prey of thy marching dies and a shall break down 9 walls and destroy die pleasant houses and a shell lay thy stones and nyetimber and I dust in the midst of the water . With the hooves of his horses shall he trade down all dice streets he shall slave thy people by the sward a nice strong Garrison shall go down to the ground a man. And a shall make a spoil of thy riches. And a make a prey of thy merchandise. And I won't caused the noise of thy songs to cease . And the sound of thy harp shall be no more heard. End I will make thee like the top of the rock and roll community dial shall be a place to spread nets upon. Down shall be built no more. For I the Lord have spoken it safe the Ward God.

No comments:

Post a Comment