Thursday, October 15, 2020

TWITTER BANS CONSERVATIVE ACCOUNTS EN MASS: Suppression of Republicans

 I was listening to Rush Limbaugh as he talked about how a New York Post story on corruption found on Hunter Biden's laptop has been suppressed and Twitter and Facebook are banning anyone speaking up about it;  Including James Woods!

So I go into my Twitter account, and what did I find?  My account has been removed, suspended or banned!  I have a feeling this is going on at a mass scale at the moment, and while I honestly don't care about facebook or twitter - I would say this mass banning of conservative thinkers amounts to a kind of censorship never before seen!  I mean, what is going on here?

I have a feeling this is going to turn into an even bigger story pretty soon,

so let's all of us conservatives fight back with the grit and fortitude of our country's founding...

Democrats act like they own the place, even though they've never been the Christian majority.  This assault on the freedom of the press is galling, and I predict a massive backlash soon - against twitter, against facebook and against the lamestream news that has been pathetically attempting to make Biden look like the inevitable winner of the 2020 POTUS race, every single goddamned day!

It's pathetic,

and to think, these liberals actually consider themselves entitled to stifle conservative opin'!

What was revealed in the NEW YORK POST story about the contents of Hunter Biden's laptop?

I think we'll see the drip drip of the lamestream news start trickling in the story at some point,

but it could be big.

So all of you,

Stand up to tyranny!

Stand up for our Republic,

and above all - fuck up some commies if ya can!

DDU 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment