Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Trump Pays Respect to NC Farmers During RNC Visit

I was fortunate enough to watch Trump's speech out in Western NC live on the internet...
I thought it was exactly the right tone,
exactly the right time,
and exactly the right content.

He spoke passionately about his commitment to Agricultural Workers and Business Owners, and really led the way, in terms of content, when it came down to supporting Farmers.

I wrote earlier that Trump did a great service to Animal Rights when he signed the executive order keeping meat processing plants open...

Sure enough, his absolutely royal daughter Ivanka spoke just on that!

She talked about how because of the plague there were excesses of supply from Agricultural producers, and how the farmers had to do something to avoid the needless slaughter of animals and waste of material resources.

So I guess for this short (late night) update at the start of RNC week,
I'd just like to thank Trump and the G.O.P. for putting my home state of North Carolina in the spotlight, and I hope his dedication to the people of NC turns this state red in 2020!

Domestic Democracy United 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment