Monday, June 1, 2020

I Confronted BLM Today: Commie Tactics are for Cowards

Domestic Democracy United 6/1/2020

We all know about the demonstrations in the 1960's...
Civil rights protests aside,
I believe through evidence I've collected that the Hippies in 1968 really DID want a violent revolution.
And now in 2020,
I have confronted the communist conspiracy in my downtown community,
and it is dangerous.

I heard early this morning that there were protesters at the courthouse downtown from my house, and decided to make my voice heard.  I went to the drug store, got a blank sign, and wrote RESPECT THE LAW on it.

You'd think, after all of the impolite things BLM and Antifa protesters have put on their placards, that simply standing up for respect for our police would be acceptable civilized discourse.

However, within even seconds of reaching the protest and holding my sign the protesters started hurling insults and chanting slogans at me...  So I turned the sign Antifa Commies Go Home side out and continued my single person protest (there were no other patriot protesters there that I could discern).
Pretty soon, the inherent revolutionary violence of the BLM protest turned it's wicked head towards me.  A pollack gentleman in the crowd approached me and tore my sign up and even got lighty violent with me.  I just skipped hopped and jumped out,
but on my way out some southern democrat whore of babel followed me down the street and attempted to get me arrested with some law enforcement on the outskirts of the demonstration.

She truly wanted me, merely for standing up for law enforcement, to be arrested.

Well after a short talk with our heroes on patrol, they basically told me to scram.  I noticed officers that I've seen around town, who could do nothing...

I don't know why exactly I respect Law Enforcement-as-such (The FREE WORLD POLICE proper).

Maybe it's out of fear...
Maybe it's out of comradery...

But truly I think it's from seeing news reports for years talking about law enforcement officers being killed by thugs etc.  IT truly is a dangerous job, one of the most dangerous in the USA right now when coupled with what happened in Dallas and now Oakland, officers killed by BLM extremists.

Was it scary for me to be confronted by Antifa thugs?

Not at all, they are cowards through and through.

But I must admit,
I got quite an adrenaline rush doing it,
not to mention the mace I sprayed at em.

I say lets let these communist revolutionaries know what we think of them,
IN THE STREETS!

RT STILLWELL 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment