Friday, April 10, 2020

On Easter: "The Stone That the Builder Refused..."

Hi,
short Easter update for all my fans...

You may remember the phrase,
"The Stone that the builder refused,
Has become the end Cornerstone"

It's a very mysterious passage of scripture,
and when I first read the phrase in my "Way for Cowboys" Bible I had to think to myself-

"I really don't know what this means!"

I thought of the fact that our Founders and Framers used to take stone refuse and use it as the four corners of construction in the early capitol.

I thought of times I had heard these same words in song lyrics...

I pondered,
but alas found no way to understand what this meant~



So I prayed to god for wisdom,
and it all became clear-

The Bible revealed to me, immediately after praying for Knowledge & Wisdom,
that the "Stone" refused by the "Builder" was in fact an allegory,
tried and true-

For what?






















The stone is "Jesus",
and he was "refused" by society by the "builders"
through Crucifixion
Now he is the "Cornerstone" or "Capstone" for all of Christendom….

So thus the parable solved,
simply and succinctly!

Happy Easter Ya'll!

RT STILLWELL DDU 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment