Friday, November 4, 2016

VOTE TRUMP

Hi,
This one is going out to my regular readers...
I hope that all of you find themselves well, and I'm proud to have served you since 2010 providing conservative underground journalism.  The majority of my narrative, though uniquely original, is culled from the Excellence in Broadcasting Network's Rush Limbaugh - so you can rest assured that when it comes to Politalk, I have a 99.7 % accuracy rating.
I've, up till now, made several bold claims regarding the so called "battleground" states of my home state, North Carolina, and nearby massive voter bloc Florida.  I mentioned arrogantly (as per norm) that these states would "verifiably" go red.
One thing to keep in mind about this was that during the time of the article all of the major polls indicated that Hillary was up 10 % or 13 %.
Yet now as we come to the final decision - Election Day - the polls indicate that my prediction was right on the money!  NC and FL are both trending rightward!

It's actually a bit like Reagan in 1980 - when the polls and media portrayed a less than flattering picture of the ole' Ronaldus Magnus. Yet he won by a landslide.
I'm loathe to be too confident as - yes - there's always a chance that the "Never-Trump" phenomenon could have it's effects.  However, I'd wager we're witnessing an election of Reaganesque proportions.  I mean look at Ohio!
No U.S. president has EVER won an election throughout all of U.S. history without winning Ohio...

Yet polls, increasingly accurate as we near election time, now show OH trending rightward as well.

Ladies and gentlemen,
I hope to be able to report to you post-election that we're on the way to making America great again.

Please vote Trump!

TY

RT STILLWELL DDU 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment