Monday, November 21, 2016

IT'S A FUCKING OBAMANATION - Collectivism Quietly Removes the Word 'God' From the Pledge

I have never been so happy and so p.o.'d simultaneously.  Obviously, dear reader, we won.
Yet despite my enthusiasm for the moment, one I can hardly wait for, that Trump takes his Oath of Office- I discovered a disturbing fact through a sort of Gonzo Journalism of sorts, that leaves me sullen, terrified and depressed.  That little bit of objective fact runs thusly:

"The word "God" has been removed from the pledge of allegiance."
-RT

So now, whole masses of school children are pledging their commitment not to "one nation - under god - with liberty...".  Now they are committing themselves to "one nation - with liberty".  I, as a staunch traditionalist, always thought it was the "under god" part that really made the whole thing... I dunno- more cohesive, so to speak...

I'm left with, upon the discovery of this, a kind of sinking feeling in my gut.  To be perfectly frank- when I learned this- I experienced a brief panic attack!

It's that serious, to me and others.

It's a pig fucking abomination and you know it!

Thanks a lot Obama.

"I have discovered a disturbing coalescence by learning about the Church of Satan.  Satanists, as in the official church (not obvious children of satan like myself) literally worship the evil one as 'Satan, God of Liberty'.  I for one don't like and am very suspicious of a pledge of allegiance that dedicates itself to simply Liberty-as-such.  Taking the word 'God' out of our traditional pledge is literally the most fascistic thing The Regime could have done.  Good Riddance!"
-RT STILLWELL

Well that's it folks.
We won!

HIP HIP HUZZAH!!!

Domestic Democracy United 2016 

No comments:

Post a Comment