Saturday, July 16, 2022

emo headache in the studio explaining drums

note to TOTE
just want to let you guys know how appreciative of taking this chance to release what amounts to unlistenable noise...  I'm psyched about the vinyl dropping, and am celebrating a several month long album release party!
I craft these noise post-art 'organized sound' pieces with really one thing in mind - to do punk rock justice through thrashing non-linear sequencers...  every track I make, I go through HARDCORE PRELOADING with... that is, when I'm to work on a project I start a run of tunes (like we did for the tot8 release all of them, including the rejects, were essentially done in 1 'run'), and get the components prepared at vast spans of time and hard drive space, b/c I produce using a technique called indeterminacy.  Don't know if it counts,
but if the world ends - for what it's worth, "Thanks"!  I hope they'll sell like hotcakes!  Let's make sum noize!!!!
ARGHGHGHGH!!! LOL
Brendan Hooker O'Connell

No comments:

Post a Comment