Friday, July 23, 2021

Start of Olympiad 2020: "Unity Through Diversity"

 DDU 2021

As I sit here in my humble little highway side white trash riviera watching the eternal flame being lit in Tokyo live on my television set,

I wanted to write a brief blog entry.

With the official Olympiad torch about to be lit right at the moment I type these words, I'm reminded of the spirit of competition.  We all strive to be the best we can be, but as is written in 2 Peter: "Many are called but few are chosen."

Now the chosen few of the world unite through diversity!

"Fire!" *The Torch was passed and lit at this moment*

Let's pray that we may pass the eternal flame of tradition on to the next generation of Americans.

Let us have hope for the strength to be found in courage, the courage of the universal individual.

Let all, regardless of creed, be united through diversity.

Let every man woman and child see the majesty and splendor of victory through healthy arduous and gravely serious competition.  Only the best will survive the reaping.

Only the best will survive the purge...

So with that being said,

I'd like to welcome all of you to my stable, HIBIKI RECORDS: 

https://hibiki-records.bandcamp.com/


I am the Champion.

Let's all be champions of our work, our family our church our community and, yae - our country.

Also,

for those of you who have read my various braggadocio regarding being a champion soundsystem, DJ, producer, MC  and such I have a major announcement...


My punk rawk IDM/Gabber moniker EMO HEADACHE has just been approved for a 6 track vinyl EP.

I don't want to go into much detail, before everything's set in stone,

but after years of work producing computer music on my Digital Audio Workstation,

I've - of my own volition - been given the opportunity to have my music pressed to 12 inch vinyl on a German label....

so with that being said:

"LET THE GAMES BEGIN!"

Tokyo BEATDOWN @ OLYMPICS USA USA USA 2021

^MY ORIGINAL PUNK RAWK TRACK FOR THE OLYMPICS^

Domestic Democracy United 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment