Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Exclusive Vid of Confrontation Downtown Pittsboro

Hey patriots and Democracy Alt-Right massive!!!

Right here I have an exclusive video of the protests going on downtown in my hometown of Pittsboro (Chatham Co.) N.C.

It shows a democracy advocate downtown recording a confrontation between the confed'rate monument supporters and Anti - Monument supporters as well as a rapid response by the local P.D.

I think this video shows just how tense the racial threat and racism is at the monument - and all I'll say is this -

I don't really see what the big "to-do" is here.

The fact of the matter is, UDC will design the replacement monument.
I trust that the United Daughters of the Confederacy will proffer something fair and level headed for the future monument.  So really...

It's a "Win-Win"!

So now we have these astroturf protesters infiltrating our hometown and basically just "Muckraking" during the traffic rush downtown - costing taxpayer money.

And most of these protesters aren't even from Pittsboro!

In fact, the recent "Black Lives Matter" protesters were WHITE!!!

It's a farce,
and the police are right to keep the protesters at bay...

I can see that anyone getting aggressive in public WILL be confronted by the Free World Police,
and I approve of this policy in dealing with these oft' times fundamentalist terroristic protesters on the Left.

The so called "Anti-Fa"!!!

Well my message to any Anti-Fa activist protester trolling Politalk is merely this-

May the god of Abraham bless this land,
and Justice reign supreme in absolute objective unequivocal Truth.
Pay penance and recompense for your art carnal sins,

and...


Get the Hell out of my town~

ENJOI PITTSBORO!

RT STILLWELL DDU 2019
VIDEO RECORDED *LIVE* BY CINDY NYARKO FRIMPONG

No comments:

Post a Comment