Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Anti-Fa Activists put a Target on Domestic Democracy Founder, Brendan O'Connell

recently I've covered a rash of protests and after all is said and done, this is how I feel in the video below:
I recently was forwarded a link to a Twitter member called something like "Take Down Silent Sam" or sommat...

So anyways on their Twitter page they have a photshopped page on - Brendan Hooker O'Connell (DDU) - yours truly.
Complete with a photo of me and everything.
They say any publicity is good publicity I guess, ho hum~

But they seemed to really be grasping for straws with this little meme...
...in the writeup they said I cover shootings on my blog and pretend to do journalism,
but really I'm a "homophobic anti-Semite and anti leftist" with a write up at the end saying I am intrinsically Pro-White Power...

So do these dishrag protesters really have nothing better to do than photoshop little pics of some Blogger in NC?

I've even had a gas station attendant across the street from me (anonymous whistle blower) inform me that some dishrag protester full of "Concern" went into the gas station and "asked about the guy across the street", and did this a total TWO TIMES!!!

Christ -

I'm not worried though,
and I definitely ain't, as they say around here, "Skeered".

Signing off until next week - DDU Founder and Member,
Brendan Hooker O'Connell

No comments:

Post a Comment