Monday, August 19, 2019

Short Update: Students Return to School Amidst Nationwide Confusion

Now is about the time of year when young students return from summer vacation to their studies.
I wish them all the best,
and have even been getting an inkling that Philosophy is coming back amongst the counter-culture youth.

Let's all support students' around the country keeping lifelong learning as an ethic.

We can always graduate,
but the learning in life should never cease.

I hope these young students (Gen Zers and Millenials), who are very well trained in the discipline of learning, can find something redemptive in studying the early greek philosophers.

I spent my younger years trying to BE Socrates,
always questioning people on subjects of import and inquiring into others beliefs and morays.

I learned a lot from those years of questioning.

I hope the young bright minds of America can really get a taste of Philosophy and the power of knowledge and wisdom!

Let's all encourage deep thinking in our friendships and family (and perhaps even work) life...

Here's to the young,
with an unquenchable thirst for justice, freedom and equality.

DDU 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment