Friday, April 26, 2019

EXCLUSIVE VID ON MONUMENTAL DEBATE IN NC: Confed'rate Monument - Left Wing Hippies Vs. Tea Party Patriots

*EDIT - apologies for the shoddy audio.  It should work in one channel of stereo though.

In accordance with the public zeitgeist in America regarding white nationalism, white supremacy and southern comfort & pride as such, I'd like to present this video of an official debate in my home country of Chatham had regarding our local Confederate monument outside of the historic courthouse downtown.

I decided to cover this conference at our Agriculture building on a spur of the moment.
When I learned there would be an official inquiry and citizen forum to debate the issue, I knew I must document it for my SUPERpac Domestic Democracy United.

Here it is,
and I hope you enjoy the footage!

DDU 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment