Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Sinners, Repent of your sins, as the Kingdom of Heaven is at Hand

You may think you are fine.


You may think everything is honkey dorey.


Well, I'm here to tell you that you are not, IT is not, and if you do not repent of your sins and turn toward Jesus Christ, the lord and savior, right now - at this very moment~ you are not only damned to hell yourself, but you are contributing to the destruction of our great nation.


Is your heart right?

Do you want a new heart?






























You say to yourself, I don't need to repent! I'm a good man/woman. I haven't really done anything wrong! I know about wisdom. I know about virtue. I'm alright in the eyes of the lord!



YOU ARE NOT! RPENT SINNER - OR BE SUBJECT TO THE WRATH OF THE ALMIGHTY CHRIST!




Pride....

















Pride will keep more people out of the kingdom of heaven tonight than any other sin...


Is your heart right?


Don't you want a new heart?



I tell you you can have a new heart... all you have to do is stand up from where your sitting in complacency right now and say outloud, in front of all your co-workers, 'I repent'.


Otherwise you are damned.



I want to save you from your fate, but your heart is desperately wicked.



The bibel teaches us that our hearts are despereately wicked.


Is your heart right?


REPENT SINNER!


I will do the very same I asked of you right now -


...


I just stood up in my seat and repented so everyone could hear, including CHRIST OUR LORD AND SAVIOR.


Will you do the same?

Is your heart right;?




What if after all of your soberness, and all of your church attendance, and all of your proclaimations of goodness, when you reach the pearly gates, and CHRIST says to you "I know you not", you have no recourse but damnation for all eternity?


REPENT NOW SINNER!


GOD KNOWS WHAT YOU DO GOD KNOWS WHAT IS IN YOUR HEART and SATAN WILL TORMENT YOU FOR ALL ETERNITY IN THE AFTERLIFE UNLESS you repent now.



Amen, praise jesus, and god bless america.

No comments:

Post a Comment