Thursday, October 5, 2023

Crime Journal in Durham "Day 1"

 As I sit before my little MacBook Air, I think - Why?

Why did Dr. June have to die?

She was merely working a shift!  What could drive a man to stab a woman of the medicinal field, merely trying to help him in some kind of official capacity, and brutally kill her in cold gruesome bloodletting.

It's hard to grasp.

As I consider my options,

I may have to rely on my skills in Private Investigation to orchestrate any crime stopping program.

I have also considered pamphlets, and passing them out up and down the boulevard, in order to organize a procession of concerned citizens who are willing to take the first step to preventing Gangland crime rates from being a recognizable statistic in our neighborhood, on our block, in our Durham County.

I think of what to do,

With all the violence in the streets.

Watching the 4:30 a.m. news on. WRAL I saw a saturday night special took an innocent woman's life in the ghetto of Raleigh recently.  They reported on it for less than ten seconds, yet it is an individual's life.  Ask her loved ones, and you'd easily see that Every Life Counts.

DDU23

No comments:

Post a Comment