Wednesday, September 7, 2022

My FBI Connect Just Died Mysteriously: "R.I.P. Gram Gram"

I oft' make reference to an unnamed source I get some facts from, off the record. She was an operative for the FBI, for years... I asked her on several occaision to give me some implicating facts on her stint in and around the White House, and she would always reply, "If I told you, I'd have to kill you!". I asked her why, she responded - "b/c if they found out I told you, they'd kill 'me'!'. She, after years passed just last night. The last thing she said was, I suspect they're after me and if I die avenge my death. I can only blame myself, though there may be evidence to the contrary. Mary Mary Whitehouse, I used to say. There are so many hardhitting factoids I gleaned from simply asking the right questions about the right issue of current import. The deep dark depths of punishment I would be slapped with if I p[ublished these, are too numerous to imagine. So with that, I'll finish this with a short elegy for Gram GraM: I don't know We can't see the veil has listed twixt the firmament and the sea what have we been, where have we become, why do we ramain the same one as when young? What did it mean, She had a clue, the fbi didn't know me, but they ever knew you, I seen the glare, with shiny shoes and shades, we'll meet in the path lest traveled, bitwixt the tomb and the glade~ DDU 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment