Saturday, April 16, 2022

Republican Victory 2022

 Hi everybody I would just like to say thank you to all my readers out there I have a friend in Kiev Ukraine right now it was wetting his life on the line trying to fight for freedom and I are hard card to everybody who is affected by communist aggression against capitalism! May all be truly blessed I met all of us come to repentance note app that we have truly saying they gave Jesus Christ and his humble sacrifice and service for us who did not deserve such a Redemption because we are horrid Horrid sinful men and women of a sinful Pride for World Gone Wrong by virtue of going along with communism! All I have to say is that I for one have been supporting my local candidate for governor former badass punk rock long haired Republican nordlinger mr. Pat McCrory! Too many Pat McCrory is the definition of the kind of conservative Integrity true American grit and humbleness in a sort of prideful way that only Americans you're more humble than anybody else in the world are capable of and the same type of true integrity and dried the power and will to true that Pat McCrory exemplifies in his bipartisan place to be a real Republican candidate for governor of North Carolina. So I saw it I was very taken aback by recent commercials political commercials aired on broadcast television can you dabbing Pat McCrory for amongst other things being a Marxist and saying he is somehow not conservative enough because of being bipartisan an issues of Education. I found this to be right behind the ball and generally offensive when I first saw it. But now I actually went to the trouble to figure out who is hering's Auntie Pat McCrory for governor commercials for a midterm election! Honestly it doesn't matter their name because the super pigs are about as pointless and numerous as there are ships in the plumbing system in like s*** whole town! But what I found out was it was essentially a contribution fund that was assassinated in my favorite real Republican again for Rhino Ted Budd! And got what do you know it's actually claiming to be a republican Think Tank organization when in fact is bipartisan and corrupt it off to give just as much money to Cory Booker as it does to Rino Republican candidates are going to compromise when it comes to being authentically Evangelical candidates as opposed to the douchebag Meatheads with no balls I can include Asian to take money in exchange for pork product

No comments:

Post a Comment