Saturday, March 5, 2022

A KGB Spy Stole My Highschool sweetheart (IDU '22)

 International Democracy United 2022

R.T. Stillwell,

on Assignment in Chatham's County Seat


The tale deserves telling, and now retelling upon my anti-Russia, anti-'international communist conspiracy etc.' rhetoric of the past decade becoming fruitful for a grape vine of my new evolution in Political activism, online in Politalk.

IDU or "International Democracy United"

I tried for ages to stave off the inclination and impulse of commenting on foreign policy, as it's a fairly occult mystery to those not privy to high security clearance intel, etc.

We're not God.

We are America.

We are at War with the International Communist Conspiracy.

The Birchers are the truest form of Tea Party patriotism,

and perhaps Mark Styne's "Feline Groovy by Mark Styne" Long Play compact Disc (available here: Mark Steyn - Feline Groovy: Songs for Swingin' Cats - Amazon.com Music)

are at the forefront of cultrual and musical and, yea- even societal evolution.

So let's look to the past, to find a way forward.

A long long time ago, in this state of North Cackalackistan I fell in love for the first time, the worst time is always the first.  She was my Highschool sweetheart who I had known since the 3rd grade.  When we Got through with school, we moved in to a ruddy building unit, downtown communist China (no I'm kidding, Asheville NC).  We lived there, happy and together united in love, young some would say 'puppy love' as young dreamers and a power couple in the downtown scene!

This is a tragedy that I'm sure any young men have dealt with, perhaps when moving to an urban area not familiar to them,

which is,

in many communist communities such as Asheville, Pittsboro, Chapel Hill etc. North Carolina USA -

The 'street urchins' at the pubs & in the locale tend to be pretty remorselessly communist, or at least just annoying when attempting to have a night out with your lovely date, without being accosted by bums, or the communist conspiracy as it stands in many urban areas.

This was the case with my incursion into liberalism and counter culture and the DJ scene,

when so many suitors started getting machismo-esque about my hot Girlfriend,

I had to fight them back, literally tooth and nail everywhere we went,

even pulling out my grandfather's golf club and chasing one of these druggy urchins off my property,

but - ultimately - to no avail.

In the end, after about 4 or 5 years,

a russian spy for the KGB,

Ended up becoming my High School sweetheart's new boyfriend somehow!

Honest to goodness. 

And the most telling thing about this little suitor taking my childhood friend and knocking her up eventually, moving to Russia - then moving back to communist Buncombe Co., NC - with their 2.5 kids a lucrative laptop contract work, the most telling thing is that I never saw it coming.

Everything seemed honky dory,

and I'll tell you after it was over I never saw this Russian suitor's personage even a single time.  That to me was signifigant,

b/c they had been together for quite some time before he swept her off her feet and - ultimately - impregnated her, having married with children.


So there you have it.


An actual,

real factical factual authentic example of the International Communist conspiracy at work here in North carolina, and a testiment to how snakish stalinist spies really are, in infiltrating our families, relationships, friendships and even organizations such as church and the USA gov'ment.


Thanks for considering this.

R.T. Stillwell 2022 IDU


No comments:

Post a Comment