Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Domestic Terror Strikes Miami...

 ...But this time, it's communism!


A horrid tragedy occurred last night in Miami, with over 100 people dancing to urban music at a nightclub wounded by stray gunfire.  Anyone who viddied the security camera footage was shocked by the brazen vicious assault these gangbangers carried out...

I've stated before on my blog that the most salient example of communism is organized mobs or gangs.

And as a DJ going on 20 years of playing nightclubs (I even Disc Jockeyed in Miami a long time ago), I know all to well the realities of urban dance music culture, of which this massacre was clearly exemplary of.

My own shock, a shock I think everyone who watched it on the memorial day newscasts, was even more shockier after I heard they couldn't find these vicious terrorist thugs because they drove the stolen SUV they used for the incident into the glades.

My suspicion on how the thugs still haven't been caught is that:

a) the car they used for the assault/massacre was stolen before hand

and/or

b) they had someone at a criminal auto shop facilitate the vehicle for the crime

There is now a $100,000 reward for information regarding the perpetrators of this sick massacre.

Let's all pray for Miami,

and pray for the friends and family of those killed or wounded in this recent Miami Massacre,

and pray for the healing of our present nation~

R.T. Stillwell DDU 2021


No comments:

Post a Comment