Friday, February 19, 2021

On a crusade

Hi everybody how are you? I hope you're doing well. Allowing to read from the book of the psalms.
 Why standest thou Afar off, O Lord?

I think we can all answer that...
 Praised the O Lord with my whole heart I will shew forth all thy marvelous works. I will be glad and rejoice in thee I will sing praise to thy name O thou most high. When mine enemies are turned back, DE sel fall and perish at Th Why presence.


Here the right O Lord, attend prayer, that go with not out of feigned lips. Let my sentence come forth from die presents, let dine eyes behold the things that are equal. Thou asked prove in mine heart, thou hast visited me in the night, thou hast tried me, and felt fine nothing, I am purposed that my mouth shall not Transgress....

No comments:

Post a Comment