On a very emo celebration of the world we now know, the post 9/11 age, I find myself feeling a fair amount of emotion. The first emotion was anger. When I woke up this morning,
Looking at the emotions I felt when I saw the striking images of 9/11, I found myself in an emo turnbuckle party downward spiral of anger. Feeling and sensing so clearly and distinctly sadness in tragedy turning to anger, I thought to myself this must be easily discernible by Freudian psychology.
Perhaps that's why they call it a movement?
When everybody has a similar reaction simultaneously you can time the actual coelescence of seconds, hours & days of people having a movement, bowel, piss, or protest.
But all I will say is that looking at my anger - brash and gauche - I just feel like nothing is going to get solved if we don't win the war on terror. We are at war again, yes...
We are in a war with that which was not just inevitable in terms of technology, but continues a tradition of crusade-like war as such.
People might not know that Osama bin laden was a scholared Marxist. Yeah wouldn't you know it! But to remember what happened on 9/11 it makes me feel totally joyful in the end. I prayed for the Dead, and I pray again for peace. We're not at war with Muhammad. We're at war with Allah. Although I'm also against the definition of Christianity as being a monotheistic religion? In a lot of ways islamism is far more monotheistic than Judaism and Christianity
Muhammad was a great man. But Allah is the devil.
So when I think about this crusade or holy war we're in, it's just incredible to see the chosen race, those of the Jewish persuasion, rise up and kick the bad guys ass. It really is cool!!!
I mean these m************ are badass!
I don't know why I feel that way as I was never ever particularly anti-Semitic, right? But I might have still retained some amount of prejudice. After what happened on October 7th, I got down to my knees and begged God to forgive me for my anti-semitism. I gave God something to work with. I just remember,
I was jealous!
You know, "How dare this wealthy white person claim that they're chosen over me"?
"Who are they to claim that they're the chosen elect?"
I'd think,
"When I know I'm the chosen elect!"
Well,
I repented for that, and let me tell you,to this day I have nothing but a tremendous amount of acquiescence to Judaism's law. Allah is the devil. Whatever they're doing is sorcery dark arts practitioning etc. That's half the reason these liberal left wingers support it is because it's spiritualism. They believe in tarot card readings. They believe in magic. They believe in dark arts practitioning. Even one of these broads I was talking to in a cell phone conversation proudly espoused the virtues of communism.
Yeah,
I ended that relationship right there!
I simply said to be a communist, one would have to be an idiot. And hung up.
These things throw me off!
I can't tell the difference between charlies and friendlies. The war is over there man the war is over there. I believe in one thing and that is the idea of fixing the Apocalypse. Score at the end of the world, so to speak. All you guys out there on the dark side,
Speed it's coming!
But there were some things that Trump said about the nuke issue. I don't want to be too "Doctor Strange Love" about it, but there was dialogue from Trump early on that was kind of censored or edited out of the public's zeitgeist.
I believe it was from a viral interview that Tucker Carlson had with Trump on in his rise to paleo-con glory. He asked Trump about the nuke issue. This segment was heavily censored after it aired...
And basically what Trump said, that you're not supposed to know so I'm BREAKING it to you here on Domestic Democracy United,
is that hat these nukes they have nowadays are hundreds of times more powerful than the ones that were used in Hiroshima.
I mean these things are continent killers!
So like literally like what he's saying is that the nukes are so powerful, that it's around 500 times as powerful as they used to be.
So the nuke issue is a real reason for the season.
Pretty creepy and Halloweenesque,
I'd certainly say.
The Emperor of Ethiopia last century,
Emperor Selassie I,
Spoke at length about the then early nuclear powered bomb situation and promoted the ethical use of political organizations to denuke the world. So he said, and keep in mind this guy is the Messiah of Rastafarianism, that we ought to denuke each and every one of us now that the war was over. He said these bombs are just too powerful and all of us should come together and agree that nobody,
Nobody can possess a nuclear weapon.
So in a sense what Trump did by denuking Iran,
Is an extension of Rastafarian prophecy.
But everybody's worried about safety right now, am I right? I'm not trying to scare you people out there I really am not. But nobody is safe anymore. Not me, not the police, not the president.
We'd like to feel that we can control the world that we created, but we forget that God created us who created the world. Just like we used to back in the day, I believe in Jesus Christ and what it can do for you on the cross when you accept that God created you.
We are bestowed by our creator by the living image of God. It's such a sageth thing to think about God procreating,
But I think that God is truly the ruler of the universe. God created us. And if thou worship Satan, God may smite one with furur.
So I think that when you look at the idea of a weapon that China and Russia and we have, tactical nukes etc, we need to step back and say you know what let's make this fair. Let's all do you and fight like soldiers do.
Shoot I think I even proposed at one point we settle it with a round of Russian roulette. How about that the leader of Iran play Russian roulette with Trump and BB!
I'd say they can save a lot of lives! But it was just one of those things about highly Emperor Selassie I, that he really had an important policy matter to denuke. And the hippies at the time instead of rallying around Selassie, and rally to get the world Nuke Free, they simply walloped and roll up around with permissive culture and drugs and sex.
Selassie I was far More on point when it came to legislation than anybody on the left was back while he was alive. Perhaps except for Kennedy.
It's good to be with you, and this is certainly a vicious Irish retribution blog, but trade issues with the Great Britain Ireland etc
I think it's truly great but I just find the whole Mid-Atlantic man thing to be a little bit I don't know gauche. I would love to go to Dublin and do some official DJ business you know what I mean.
DJ for that president of Ireland.
But yeah I mean maybe we can rally and tell everybody we can do this one way or the highway.
We either all denuke.
Or do pistols at dawn with tactical nuclear warheads.
Why should we play around prancing about like a bunch of little Daisy dancers.
Let's finish this let's settle the matter right now we all know where we stand.
So I hope you're happy with some of this conversation I'm having, and having built such a rapport with you all out there I just want you to know support Evangelical Protestant faith.
Ddu 26
No comments:
Post a Comment