Monday, September 28, 2026

JUSTICE 4 FAITH HEDGEPETH DDU PROTEST 2-Day

On this day of our Lord, a Latin-X perp is beginning trial for the murder of a female
college student in Orange County.  This lawful process beginning today was too tragic for me to stand idly by without taking my protest to the street.  So in under a half an hour, I will be setting out by my lonesome to the Durham County courthouse, where day one of the trial begins @ 10:00 AM.
In this case, an Hispanic is being charged for the abominable crime of taking the life of a UNC student, an innocent girl simply trying to safely achieve an education at the infamous and much renowned University of North Carolina.
I simply was called, silently, by my God Jehovah to take my Domestic Democracy United political action committee down to the public square.  In this case, the public square is the Courthouse in my current area of residence, Durham Co.
This trial is set to go on for several weeks, 
...apparently because there is such a dearth of evidence, damning facts regarding this atrocity that it will take a long time for all of it to be presented before the Judge, Jury & State Seal........
In fact, today - day 1 of the trial officially - will start with jury selection.  I am simply looking to let my Lord God know how determined we, as the Tea Party, are to fight against abominable criminality.  If any passers by take heed, that's a bit of a bonus.  But my God, Jah, demands I stand in solidarity with the clean hearted people of our great State & Nation.
We, myself & the silent majority, are disgusted by the abominable acts of violence plaguing our great county of Durham.  I, personally, find the grim consequences of illegal immigration to be a curse on our exceptional State of North Carolina.
And simply as an American I find the redeeming qualities of "Hope 4 Change" to be hardly redemptive whatsoever.  Everybody wants to cash in on our American Dream, Milk & Honey, and Sophisticated Peaceful Country of the great United States.
So what I say to my readers today is thus; "Why?"

Why did Faith Hedgepeth die?

Why couldn't we nip this type of abominable criminality off at the bud?


Why would someone qualifying as a Human Being commit such an atrocity?





Live from D-Dot,
Wish me luck!!!


Brendan O'Connell
Founder & Member of Domestic/International Democracy United

The "Domestic" means "Here, proximally local-American".
The "Democracy" equals our form of Gov'ment in the USA.
And "United" equals 'United Methodist' (derived from the TX "United Brethren")

DDU/IDU 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment