Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Summing Up My One-Man Protest

 

Howdy!  Going out to everybody out there in the interweb world! Above is one of the two signs that I held up outside the Durham county courthouse yesterday. I would justly flip the sign forwards and backwards, backwards and forwards, for all of the oncoming traffic and passers by. Inside the courthouse, a non-human animal was sitting, eyeing prospective jurors. I can only imagine the phenomenon of his zeitgeist as he sits there watching the people who will send him to his ultimate end being slowly whittled away by the lawyers' choices. I held the sign Justice for Faith side up, because I believe to this day there still is no justice as long as communists continue to protest against Immigration Customs Enforcement. One thing that people may not know about I.C.E. is that technically if it weren't for Obama I.C.E. wouldn't be in the facility & function that it currently is. I.C.E. was conjoined with the Department of Homeland Security by Obama under his tenure, in the second term. So what people protesting against the government and muckraking like communist anarchist agitators need to know is traditionally the role of the Department of Homeland Security. But because Obama conjoined and combined D.H.S. with I.C.E., the protesters rally against immigration enforcement rather than homeland security. Because now, they are technically the same thing. One more thing about the protesters out there that I really must get off my chest, is by and large the protesters are protesting in favor of Palestinian freedom, and also protesting in favor of LGTB culture. I had proffered previously that I dare one of these pro-Palestine protesters to give me their honest to goodness opinion of the moral work of history that frames the Palestinian liberation movement. That's a little book called the Quran. Then ask them how they feel about men playing in female sports. Then ask them questions of how they feel about lesbianism and bisexuality being normalized for our youth. Then ask them a question regarding LGTB and it's roll in contemporary society. Then ask them what they think of the Quran when it clearly states ad infinitum, kill the infidel. Did these protesters not see that type of inconsistency as being in some sense hypocritical? Muslim extremists are the exact opposite of LGTB sex perversion. These liberal communist muckrakers want to have their cake and eat it too. The sad fact is LGTB culture is nothing to be aggrandized. And further the Quran is not to be taken lightly, when it comes to a type of morality in our cradle of civilization. Trust me I know I analyzed about 250 pages of the Quran, and even suspended my disbelief while doing so.  I went to this protest against a non-white murderer, as always, it's relevant, and where were the leftinista protesters? As a matter of fact when it came down to brass tax and sticking up for latinx criminals, I suppose the pro-Palestine activists were too busy looking at pornography and browsing pointless YouTube videos online. What I say to you people is repent. Repent... the end is nigh. Repent of your hypocrisy. Repent of your spiritualism. And especially repent for playing games of chance. When I look at people standing up for Palestinian freedom, I become a little bit miffed. What happened on October 7th will never be forgotten by this author. On October 7th a cadre of Festival revelers of the Jewish persuasion were raving in one of the trippiest ecological climates on Earth. The cradle of civilization is blessed. These ravers, I can guarantee you, were on ecstasy.  And on that night of October 7th, as those Jewish ravers reveled to the best in techno, armed Palestinians paraglided into Western Israel en masse and attempted to militarily invade & overthrow Israel. The horror stories, never ending....
The tragedies never ending.....
For me as rave DJ, it's personal...
So if you would like to check out my rave music please check the links below. 
www.soundcloud.com/clip-1
www.soundcloud.com/nut-me-off
www.clipcarbine.bandcamp.com
www.minosbatteryrecordings.bandcamp.com

What happened on October 7th made people who hate on rave music look as morally vacuous as I believe they in fact are and always have been.  It's much like the "Disco Sucks" movement from the '80s. People with narrow minds believed theirselves to be somehow gloriously victorious in disliking a different genre of music, predominantly partied to by non-whites. The sad fact is about the "Disco Sucks" meme, right? It was a racist saying, one could call it a viral meme, that was invented by a white rock radio DJ back in the 80's to hate on black clubbers. Disco seemed like a good target.....

But really, the "Disco Sucks" saying is both racist and against raving on MDMA. 
AND I'M CLEARLY A RUSH LIMBAUGH FAN.. 
Many people don't know this but how did Rush Limbaugh, the most successful right wing radio personality of all time, how did he get his foot in the door? 
He started out as a disco DJ in Kansas city! 
Yeah! You can just imagine Rush Limbaugh pushing himself to be the best DJ he could! You know what I mean making sure you had all the new hits? That remind anybody of anything? So remember before you criticize something, remember to be critical of yourself first. Because that's the only criticism that ever made a difference anyways isn't it?
Thanks for the interest in my blog. 
It is you guys, my readers, who make this all redemptive and worthwhile! 
Jah is love...

Domestic democracy United 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment