Wednesday, September 23, 2026

International/Domestic Democracy United 2026

 I'm delighted to let any readers out there know that if you're in the USA, Domestic Democracy United is fighting everyday for individual rights, the rights enumerated in the founding documents.  So I believe that everyone deserves the freedom that our founders fought and died for in 1776.  That goes for all Americans.  However, if you're not a citizen of the USA, I still think that you deserve Freedom from despots and tyrants.  So I fight for your right to freedom everyday with my spinoff International Democracy United.  I hope that my interweb project, which is meant to help those in a difficult country in regards to liberty & freedom, will guide the Holy Spirit through the grapevine, and down the vineyard, pushing for the enumerated rights guaranteed by a Democracy.  I won't go into too much detail, and despite it being Halloween season, I don't want to be paranoically spooky.  But I go out of my way to raise funds for Democracy advocates overseas.  

The horror.

They go through a struggle.  They deserve justice.  Jesus said, whether you are white, black, Asian or hispanic, we are all equal in in God's eye.

Outrage has gripped the globe, most conducted by Communist agitators, and we remain vigilant for the cause of Freedom as such.  People deserve democracy.  As I saw it, all children of God are endowed by our creator with certain rights.  It's our job to fight the good fight.  It's our job as Christians to keep the faith.  And I would fight for citizen's rights, regardless of race, creed or color.

But evil knows no bounds.

These communist muckrakers often proclaim the virtues of Liberty.  However most, especially Alinksy-ites, seem to worship some dark force, akin to Lucifer.  It's as if their underlying ideological lack of evangelical belief leads them to be dissuaded from an actual holy march.  Socrates once said that a near universal belief is that one, as in 'oneself', believes that they are doing good.  It's a near absolute view.

However,

those who want to do good?

They can be proven to not be doing good.

I mean, apart from dialectical nihilism, everyone believes that they are "good".  But not everyone 'is' good.  So we seek to rally those in this country and abroad to help fight the actual good fight.  And that fight - the actual good fight - is decidedly of the Rightwing - conservative republican morality.

So the virtuous fight?

The truly Evangelical worldview, is decidedly of a G.O.P. underpinning.  So join the battle!  Join the fight!!!



Let's all do our part not just for Democracy as such.  Let's do our part for the only good way.  The good fight for the virtue of Traditions in Philosophy.  Existentialism is worth the War.

Let's put in the work.

Let's go out of our way to keep the traditions of our forefathers alive.

Let's keep the fire of the Order alive, and keep the fire burning for the generations of our youths forever, hence fighting not just for some abstract virtuousness, but for the children.

Let us not let that flame die.


International/Domestic Democracy United 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment