Tuesday, September 1, 2026

BREAKING NEWS: MAGA LAW ADHERANTS Kick Ass on the Bad Guys


 Breaking: POTUS kix Ass on Colored Sex Traders in Dixie Land (beneath the mason dixon).  Is there anybody out there who loves God's creation? Are there anybody out there who don't care that God created them? How many people out there have it p****? How many people out there sign their sales at wits end when it comes to the holy law. 

Well today I just have to comment before reposting this absolutely tremendously big deal story. This I guess you would call it dragnet, or sting operation? This law enforcement dragnet didn't you just catch a couple weirdmoes or druggie types 

In an orchestrated attack? You know what our big time Hawks just did for human kind and America as it comes to God's reputation feelings toward America, right? 

Well we just caught hundreds of sex slave traders in our Mason-Dixon southern land. So this is what's called sex slave tradership or something? 

While we broke them up! So what I got to say is to all you people caught in the egalitarian allure of political commentary and advertising. But I would say to all you out there and say what are the grapes of wrath?

Well I'd like for everything I do personally in my own life, to be common sensical about it, 

To bring blessed fruits.. rather than rotten apricots. 

So what I have to say with this is you want to talk about blessed fruits? I wouldn't bother you about it we're not for this new story that is literally just getting driven by in regards to. 

Donald j Trump? Have you ever heard of this guy? Yeah it's this guy, who got elected to the executive office in America! Yeah maybe seen him really bad hair piece? 

So yeah he, or his team under his directive, 

Just uncovered 163 women and children and teens,

Who were being held in slavery, sexual or no.... 

So I'm always all about, in an Irish Republican army way, 

I'm all about breaking up anything that tries to subvert the law, through Black market trade as such. To me it doesn't matter whether it's kratom extract, or business of legal issues when it comes to knock off brand name goods. For me as an Irishman, American or no, lawfulness and what I once described as legalism is relatively important to me. 

So you know the idea of really grotesque abominable crime, 

Oftentimes what is sold to us as this kind of cool punk rock super Hip Hop kind of industry or Zeitgeist so to speak, very very often times 

The humanitarian crimes often times aren't a grievance 

That were often times made privy to. 


You know I love drugs I really do I'm on the bed I'm a punk rocker. 

But the idea that behind this black market Enterprise there are 163 young underage women who are being kept in sex slavery?. Yeah that'll ungroovify 

Any party in polite society. Very very very 

Quickly. 


So what I say to all y'all out there is let's regardless of political affiliation stand up to what those black market entrepreneurs do to the poor and downtrodden. And let's look at these criminals who would take sexual advantage with immigrants as well as locals, and let's look at these criminals and shout from beyond the crossway, 

'no not in my town'

Domestic democracy United 2026 



No comments:

Post a Comment