Sunday, September 29, 2024

GOD'S JUDGMENT IN ASHEVILLE, NC

 I often go on about how I'm a successful DJ, have been for over a decade. Well, I got my start in Asheville, actually, where the current emergency scenario for inclement weather is currently playing out in the land of the longleaf pine. It would seem to this commentator that a new hurricane Katrina for the Appalachia is happening at this moment. The Blue Ridge Parkway is the oldest mountain range in the world, possibly why the alluvial soil ended up having a mudslide effect. I pray for those in Western North Carolina under emergency scenario conditions. Hurricane Katrina for Louisiana led to a lot of looting and crime. From indicating early reports people in Asheville, a known druggie town, have already begun looting stores that were damaged in the storm. So the question is how do we get out of this? I mean look at those highways going into North Carolina and over the Appalachia. This in terms of infrastructure seems like an impassable scenario. I mean how do you build on a mudslide? This is of epic proportions. I truly hope that people understand the Appalachias are God's territory, God's terra firma. And I would ask everybody out there with an inclination to do so, say a prayer for the innocent children out there in Western North Carolina Eastern Tennessee and all through the Bible belt. I say this is a catastrophe of proportions like hurricane Katrina. I lived in Asheville for over 5 or 6 years on ravenscroft Street, just walking distance to Prichard Park where they do the weekly drum circles. I used to walk there often and worked at the flat iron building. It's one of the most magical towns in the world in terms of atmosphere, and one of the trashiest places in the world for communist drug abusers with nothing going in the world except for an anarchist communist principle that undermines itself by its own egalitarianism. Asheville is known as an art deco town. I learned much about philosophy when I was living in Asheville during the time, I would go to bookstores and read Continental philosophy works. It was there that I found how often people don't take philosophy seriously as a counter-cultural movement and, punk, to their own detriment. So remember Jesus Christ died for our sins, let's all say a prayer for Billy Graham's evangelistic association in the cove, right at the heart of darkness, the Appalachia circa 24. 

Ddu2024

No comments:

Post a Comment