I believe to this day, that 9/11 was an inside job. Merely to say, there were Truths omitted. It was an Epoch, 2001, that had been going on since George Herbet Walker Bush's oft' forgotten Desort Storm mission in which we, as in George H.W. 's first strike, invaded the middle East. So do I believe anything conspiratorial about 9/11....
Me?
Worry? What? Why?
I just merely believe that the master architect of that gruesome day, 9/11/2002 was simply Saddam Hussein and his Axis forces of Iraq. Nine-Eleven-Was-An-Inside-JOB?
I need to get a job, hehehe....
But yeah,
Saddam Hussein is the lone wolf who orchestrated the attack on NYC/USA as such....
But yeah,
What happened on Oct. 7 is Israel's "9/!!"!
I saw the heartwarming and near Hallmark Card level sentimentality of the presser ol' BeBe presided over....
It was touching, it just was,,,
Well, despite the totally "Let's Roll"-esque similarity,
I think the real source (or start) of what we're dealing with when it comes to unjust reaping of life that the grim reaper seems to do more and more of..
...the real source is this, today. October the 7th.
Wha happened that fateful day, and the heroes who died just doing what they do, amongst that DJing. I'm a rave DJ.... We've all, except for the silent majority, seen tale of what happened at a Rave that fateful day. they were having a massive festival Rave.
Which is to say, a LOT of illicit music and illegal drugs...
Namely - ROLLS (or X)//
So I happened to have enough free time to follow this OCT. 7th. rave massacre,
and for my part,
sand niggers in Palestinian enclaves of Hamas primarily invaded Ireal militarily. They haven't made this transparent this day of our Lord, Oct. 7th. . . which is, it wasn't just a terror attack. It was an attempted invasion...
...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
RAVERS BEING SHOT DEAD IN THE MIDST OF HOLY REVELRY IN THE CRADLE ;(
...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Knowing this to be the case, just as it was in Saddam Hussein's fall, America truly strikes back... And there are so many stories of heroism, heroinism and even animal heroes of all species.
So as I see it?
Rawk Out!!!!!
I never seem to know much other that what is empirically given....
But the time is nigh!!All hail TRUMP....
\\
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment