Friday, August 21, 2026

The truth in finality

Peace war here there neither or perhaps nothing whatsoever. How can we stop this incessant property destruction. How can we this disassociate ourselves from the dirty aspects of war can have our cake and eat it too? How can we start all men and all that and stop amen and all of this, and look toward the future for healing. Although unfortunately you cannot enunciate health Care without h e double you know what! 

How can we stop wasting all that ammo on Axis powers' fleshy services, and stop having the deal with these drones and bombs and such? How can we stop the death? How can we stop the war and come to a conclusion befitting of a capitalistic democracy that we know, left its liberals, we know that everybody really wants. So I double dare you to it huh? How can we do it how can we do it should I start this entire blog with this so that it doesn't reek of Republican ideology? Because I'll tell you this I has a republican tea party blatantly and proudly? I f****** hate the heritage foundation. The heritage foundation oh God bless him. God bless you! God bless who? Are this complicit or complicit participation in war crimes?  foundation is the lamest f****** Lane boat bull crap that loses us loaders every single election. And I'm telling you man I wouldn't even be against them I would just accept it and go along with it no questions asked. But I as a traditionalist tea party Republican have to say can I the heritage foundation is full of crap 

So if you want to be a punk rock Republican just put some patches on the back and get laid. 

What man I don't want to say too much or be able to secret of this whole thing, but people will comment on this for years to come... 

Is the war not actually over? 

Domestic democracy United in 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment